Though the holy bible has actually been often discredited by those that do not think, it is one of the good as well as reputable sources for finding out how to live happily. Here, I have actually detailed some of the lessons I have actually picked up from the tale of the flooding and also Noahs Ark in a somewhat humouristic tone.
1) Whatever you do, pay attention that you do not miss the boat.
2) Remember that you are not alone because everyone is in the same boat with you.
3) You need to look into the future and plan for it. Remember that when Noah started building the ark, it had not started raining.
4) Keep healthy and fit because even when you have reached the golden age of six-hundred years, someone might approach you and ask you to perform something really big, grand and important.
5) Ignore those that criticise you and instead just keep your eye on the job that you need to get done.
6) Build your future on a very high ground.
7) If you wish to be safe, alsways travel in pairs.
8) Though you might think that speed is a great advantage, it is not necessarily so because on Noahs Ark the cheetahs were on the same boat with the snails.
9) Feeling stressed out? Float around for a while.
10) (This is really funny!) Note that while the Ark was built by an amateur, the Titanic was built by professionals.
To sum up, I suggest you lead an excellent as well as satisfied life by doing exactly what you like, while not harming others and while looking to your rate of interests in the future.